So, our girl Jennifer has gone off and created a new revolutionary event / experience here in Atlanta to feed our souls and cure our body and minds. I thought all you had to do was drink coconut water and eat truck loads of kale juice with flax seed oil. Well, apparently there is more to the whole “mind, body & spirit” world and she has built an event to show us every single aspect of better living. THANK GOD. Postpone liver failure one more year.
In a nutshell, it is a day full of various talks, demonstrations and activities like yoga, clean eating, meditation and other things healthy, happy people enjoy. The beauty of this beast is you will come out of this one with a “happy hangover” instead of a “BRUTAL, THROBBING, I HATE MYSELF, vodka hangover”.
Now, there are 100 different wellness experiences offered over the course of four weeks (click here for the full list), but these are the ones I am going to choose for my April 12th adventure:
- Welcome Ceremony at 9:55 am. Seems easy enough. I like to be welcomed to places.
- Exploration Yoga with Elizabeth Ocheltree at 10:30am. Guess what? I don’t have a clue how do yoga nor have I ever seen a downward dog but assume they don’t bite and are tame plus I hate cats. This class should cover it.
- Ayurvedic Spring Cleaning & Medicine Making with Anna Apotheca at 11:45 am. God knows I need some internal spring cleaning. I have no idea what medicine making is but it sounds easier than cooking. I’m in.
- Stellar Bodies Bootcamp with Amy Selig at 2:15pm. What are the odds there are a bushel of hot chicks in this class? Good. I’m in.
- Clean Eating Chef Demonstration with Jessica Hanners of Souper Jenny at 3:30pm. Have you ever crushed a bag of Krystals and felt good after? Hell no. Time to figure out how to cook fish and make broccoli taste good.
Listen friends, do yourself a favor and spend a Sunday with Jennifer and her team of experts. It will change your life, I swear to God. For the better. She is running this job four Sundays in a row and you can come to one or all of them. If you see my fat ass there don’t point and laugh. Karma is a bitch.
Woo Woo Trey…..