Come one, come all. As you know, we are taking over Park Tavern Saturday for our Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival. Here are the details:
- Doors open at 2 pm
- Doors close at 2:30 am
- 21 + event
- Entrance is at the top of Park Tavern in the front where you pull in. Look for the doors in the front of the stone building.
- Drink Tickets: Park Tavern will be selling drink tickets (1 for $6, 5 for $20 or a sh*t ton for $100) which eliminates lines at the bars. You can buy the drink tickets once you arrive at the entrance and downstairs. Unused drink tickets can be sold back to Park Tavern for $5 each before 10pm.
- The Stage is outside in the lawn at the bottom of the hill – that shifts to under the tent once it gets dark.
- Bathrooms: Everywhere
- VIP – That ticket is a joke.
- FOOD: there is plenty of food offered all day that can be purchased with tickets
SPRING BREAK STAGE:
- 2 PM | KIMBER | DJ SET
- 3:30PM | JACOB & THE GOOD PEOPLE
- 5 PM | DJ CANNONBALL & DJ MADFLIP
- 6PM | CONTESTS AND DEBAUCHERY WITH DIRTY SOUTH TRIVIA
- 6:15PM | DJ EU
UNDER THE TENT:
- 8PM SPEAKERFOXXX
- 9PM DJ DK