Here we go folks. Finally. The time has come. We dance. We drink. We pee. We make poor decisions. Lepre*CON 2015.
Here are some suggestions on how to make the best of this wondrous festival of life and booze:
- Do – Take Uber, Taxi or have your mom drop you off. The 9 parking spaces at Piedmont Park are taken at 8AM and you will be fuming with booze when you leave.
- Don’t – Bring cats. We will have adopt-a-cat onsite.
- Do – Buy tickets online before hand so you don’t have to wait in line with the peasants.
- Don’t – Take ambien before you arrive.
- Do – Wear a fanny pack to keep your keys, condoms, passport and drink tickets safe.
- Don’t – FaceTime your grandparents from the Spring Break stage.
- Do – FaceTime your ex-boyfriend from the Spring Break stage.
- Don’t – get wasted before 4PM…pace yourself ….unless you are trying to avoid Uber surcharges at the end of the day and social encounters with other humans.
- Do – Wear something outstanding and dumb…it is the Social Mess way + what we are all about. May we suggest a nice blouse and helmet.
- Don’t – Eat Taco Bell. Ever.
Well, that about sums it up. If you have any questions about the party, ask Jeeves. In the meantime, get your Tinder game straight and spray tan 36 hours prior to the event.