I decided to interview the hottest girl in Atlanta. Here are her answers to the questions:
1) What is the worst Valentine’s day present a dude could give you?
The movie Nacho Libre…Sadly it has been happened to me.
2) Where is the most romantic place in Atlanta?
Stagecoach. We watch people fall in love there every weekend. On a serious note, I love KR Steak Bar. The atmosphere is pretty perfect.
3) How many cats does a dude have to own before you won’t date him?
More than two, and those two better have a touching story of rescue behind them.
4) What is the difference between a blonde and a brunette dude?
I’m stumped on this one. How long they take to get ready?
5) If you had to give a dude a dog, what kind would you choose?
A big one from a shelter or rescue group. Like a giant schnauzer or something. Or a husky. I don’t like high maintenance dogs and its even weirder for a dude to like them.
6) What percent of dudes do you think watch porn?
97%, The other 3% don’t have wifi in their homes.
7) Best pick up line a dude has ever given you?
I haven’t really deemed any “awesome,” just less bad than others. Usually they just try to guess my ethnicity.
8) If you could only spend $10.50 on a Valentine’s day gift for a dude you have been dating for 3 months, what would you buy?
Ingredients to make a home-cooked meal and a nice card with a personal message written
9) How many times have you been in love?
10) Really, how many times have you been in love?
No, really. Just once.
11) Rank the last dude you kissed on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being horrific)?
12) Best place to meet single dudes in Atlanta?
Does these mean quality or quantity? Quantity–really any bar ever. Quality–Clearly, I’m not really qualified to answer this.
13) One piece of advice for single girls in Atlanta?
Play a little hard to get. Seriously, don’t be so obvious about wanting to hang out or available any time. It looks much cooler if you actually don’t ditch your previous plans or friends for a guy at the ding of an iPhone.
14) One thing a dude should never say to a girl?
“Are your boobs real or fake?” Just don’t.
15) What is your favorite part of a guy that is not his private parts?
I love a nice smile and really good bone structure.
16) Do you believe in Marriage?
Yes. I think marriage would really have to be with the right person, but its definitely something that means something to me.
17) Who are you top 3 celebrity crushes?
Ryan Gosling, David Beckham and James Franco. Typical girl.
18) What are southern dudes doing wrong with girls
TEXTING. What a pet peeve. I really only take a guy seriously if they take the time to actually use the phone to call me. It shows they actually care, or may want to get to know you past a few emojis. I mean you can text me in general, but if it’s been a few weeks and I kind of forget what your voice sounds like, you have no chance.